Circle of Friends
There are many creative and caring ways in which to support Riverwalk Wellness Centres!
Enjoy the Circle of Friends and the Bright Ideas videos below!
These are just some of our friends who have chosen to support EDOYR's Riverwalk Wellness Centres with a monthly donation or other support.
Circle of Friends Bright Ideas
Additional Ways To Share Support:
Attend an annual Fall Fundraising Event
Sponsor a participant in the annual Remembering Renata "Walk Across Canada".
Make a donation and receive a gift.
Direct your United Way contribution to Eating Disorders of York Region.
Join our Tree of Life campaign with your support. You may wish to add your name or the name of a loved one or, special date to our Tree of Life displayed in our art gallery.
- Make a donation to honour an occasion and we'll send the honouree a card from our Board of Directors acknowledging with gratitude the gift received in their honour.
- When hosting a get together make fun(d) raising rather than gift giving the theme and support this important cause with your family and friends.
Won't you please join us?
With your monthly donation we can provide:
- A telephone help line staffed by a social worker with specialized knowledge of eating disorders responding to over 500 calls per year
- Outreach and education for thousands each year
- “Stages of Recovery” work shops facilitated by a professional with specialized knowledge to start the journey of recovery for over 50 individuals and families each year
- "Faces of Recovery" campaign and fireside conversations sharing support and success on the road to recovery for over 80 individuals and families each year
- Weekly support groups for all types of disordered eating with special groups for mature adults and for youth and teens.
Your monthly contribution makes this possible!
Thank you for your support! Click the "Donate Now" button to choose your one time or monthly contribution!
A very special thank you to Steppin' Out Theatrical Productions for providing EDOYR with an amazing show seven years in a row. Please see the Fall Fundraising Campaign page for slideshows and pictures.
Steppin' Out Theatrical Productions is a not-for-profit theatre company based in York Region. The goal of Steppin' Out is to provide professional-quality, family oriented and affordable theatre in York Region and the GTA. Steppin' Out is the resident community theatre at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts.
"This was the first Steppin' Out performance I've seen; it won't be my last. I'll definitely be enjoying more of their excellent shows in future!" - Doreen
"I've been attending Steppin' Out shows for about four years and each year the quality is higher; this year, the performance with a live orchestra was what I'd expect to see at the Royal Alex." - Michael
Our thanks to 105.9 The Region , one of the top 10 radio stations in York Region!
105.9 The Region provides Riverwalk Wellness Centres with free PSAs helping us to reach out to raise awareness regarding support services for individuals and their families.