If you are looking for a family physician, please view the Health Care Connect Public Information on finding a doctor or a nurse practitioner. 
From this website, you will obtain the steps for connecting with a representative who can assist people in locating a doctor. The number is 1-800-445-1822. The Frequently Asked Questions link explains how to change family doctors.

To search the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario, visit their "Find a Doctor" advanced search

You may also call the Southlake Regional Health Centre switchboard at  905-895-4521 x0 and ask for a list of doctors accepting new patients in the York Region area.