Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario: Maudsley - Inspired Online Educational Tool for Parents/Caregivers of a Youth with an Eating Disorder
Online Educational Tool for Parents/Caregivers of a Youth with an Eating Disorder
Do you think your child might have an Eating Disorder?
Do you want to learn about eating disorders and how you can help your child?
Purpose of the research: To understand if the online educational tool (www.canped.ca) is helpful to parents/caregivers of a child who may have an eating disorder.
Who can participate: Parents or caregivers of a youth (9-18 years old) who may have an eating disorder.
Topics covered include:
- What is an eating disorder?
- Medical risks of eating disorders
- Understanding eating disorders
- Essential components of treating pediatric eating disorders
- Supporting a child with an eating disorder: Practical advice from professionals
- B.C. meal support video
- Recommended resources
Ethics: This research project has been approved by the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario Research Ethics Board.
Contact: For more information visit www.canped.ca, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (613) 737-7600 ext 3803